8.13.2012

Exhibition




By the time of the exhibition, I had converted my illustrations into an animation with certain elements of each illustration in motion. I also gave each moving image asound piece that was in sync . I got to experiment quite a lot with the mode of narration and I found that adding dynamics and sound give a lot more strength to storytelling. my project went through a lot of change based on the feedback and my attempt to make it better.


My final exhibit consisted of a 63" by 69" projection of the underwater, which could be played around with, and an animation about memories my father and I share and about the cherished time we spend fishing.
Another video incorporated the reflection of a girl looking into the water and finding a similar underwater scene as the one the viewers create while interacting with the medium.

The second part to my exhibit was the installation where viewers made personalized kites of a memory and contributed it to the memory scape where everyones kites were hung against a glass wall looking upon the sky.




No comments:

Post a Comment